IT management software (ITMS) or IT service management (ITSM) is an integral part of a business with a digital presence. In recent years, it has become necessary for the smooth workflow of businesses and enterprises. In fact, as per BMC, the use of ITSM has increased by over 35% in the past year in remote work.
These tools allow you to monitor and control computer networks, including operating systems, security devices, databases, network devices, mainframes, applications, and web services.
There are hundreds of IT Management Software out there, but choosing one that is best for fulfilling your needs takes time and effort. This article will outline the Top 6 IT support software and provide you with their features, pros, and cons. Let’s dive deep into it.
A List of Top 6 ITSM Software
Electric.aI has gained much popularity as an IT Support Software quickly. As a matter of fact, prestigious companies like TrustRadius, Bravely, Obligo, and others praised this tool. On top of that, notable organizations, including CNBC, Forbes, and TechCrunch, have covered it in their stories, highlighting the software’s importance.
With advanced AI algorithms and a modern interface, Electric.ai stands out from the crowd. Moreover, it provides users with seamless integration and intelligent automation. Not to mention, with its modern dashboard, you can have all the data related to processes in a single place and quickly reach a data-driven decision.
Here are some of the critical features of Electric.
- Intelligent Automation: Electric provides easy solutions to automate a task that, if done manually, consumes a lot of time and money.
- Security: It provides a way to implement security policies across all connected devices and manage access controls.
- Employ Management System: Electric reduces the employee pass onboarding and offboarding time from 8 hours to 7 minutes.
- Track Processes: You can easily see what is happening within your business environment and track the progress and profitability of projects.
- Collaboration: It enables users to collaborate by providing a platform to communicate and share their ideas.
- Incorporation of AI: Thanks to the advancements in artificial intelligence, it uses advanced algorithms to manage tasks.
Let’s discover the pros and cons of the Electric.ai below:
- Using Electric instead of a full-time IT Professional can save time and money.
- It increases the productivity of users by automating repetitive tasks.
- It can easily be scaled according to the needs of users.
- Intelligent task management can automatically pass on tasks to users daily.
- It may require some training and adjustments for users to adopt Electric.ai
Wrike is a cloud-based tool that provides work collaboration and project management services. It allows users to create, assign, and prioritize tasks. With its stats dashboard, project managers can easily track the project progress and activity of employees. Moreover, it provides the ability to automate processes, and with its mobile app, you can view activity from anywhere.
The following are the key features of wrike:
- Reporting: Wrike provides an attractive dashboard for visualizing all the processes and progress of projects on a single screen. It also offers comprehensive, detailed reports.
- Workflow Automation: Wrike simplifies task management by providing a clear overview of all tasks, allowing you to monitor your performance in real-time.
- Project Management: Wrike provides a structured framework for managing IT projects from initiation to completion. It allows you to break down projects into manageable tasks.
Enlisted below are the perks and disadvantages of the tool:
- Wrike is a central repository for all IT-related information, eliminating the need for multiple tools.
- It fosters data-driven decision-making by providing the data of the whole project in a single space.
- Increases efficiency by automating boring time-consuming tasks.
- Lack of report customization feature.
- Make it difficult to track relevant discussions and files in the collaboration hub.
Smartsheet is another cloud-based IT management software that offers a flexible and customizable platform for managing your IT projects, tasks, and workflows. It’s a popular choice for businesses of all sizes, from small startups to large enterprises. Along with its task-tracking abilities, it provides the interface to integrate with different devices using APIs.
Some of the essential highlights of Smartsheet are:
- Integration: Smartsheet helps get work done in context without switching from one app to the next, with out-of-the-box integrations that work with your favorite cloud tools.
- Resource Management: It helps create the best project team, resolve conflicts, and forecast hiring needs based on insights.
- Custom Email Domains: You can send Smartsheet-generated emails from your organization’s domain by integrating it with your email server.
- Admin Center: You can configure and manage your Smartsheet account from one central location through the provided admin console.
The pros and cons of Smartsheet are highlighted below:
- It is highly customizable and can be customized for anything you want.
- It can integrate with almost all popular service providers like Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, or Amazon AWS.
- With its security module, you can enforce security policies easily for the entire organization.
- Provides a web-based collaboration hub so you can communicate from any device you want.
- It requires technical training for employees to get along with Smartsheet.
- It shows lag while dealing with a large quantity of data.
Zohocorp is well-known for creating IT solutions for businesses. It is one of the top IT management software that offers offers comprehensive suites of IT management tools aimed at helping organizations oversee their technology infrastructure and assets. This IT Management Software is designed to be user-friendly while providing robust IT team functionality.
Some of the key features of Zohocorp IT Management Software are:
- Asset Management: Track hardware and software assets across the organization. Includes license management and contract/warranty tracking.
- Monitoring & Alerting: Monitor the health of servers, networks, and other IT components. Customizable alerts keep admins notified of issues.
- Patch Management: Automate the patching process across operating systems and third-party applications. Ensure systems are up-to-date.
- Remote Support: Provide remote assistance to end users and access devices through screen sharing and clientless access technologies.
- IT Service Desk: Ticket tracking system to manage IT requests and issues. Comes equipped with SLA management and reporting.
The pros and cons of the tool are mentioned below:
- It is reasonably priced as compared to other IT Management Software.
- It offers a highly interactive dashboard for managing resources and monitoring networks across the organization.
- It employs a full-stack ITSM platform, allowing you to get everything in one place.
- It provides less functionality as compared to its competitors at the same pricing.
Scoro is a comprehensive work management software that allows users to automate and secure the IT processes of an organization. This can take away the risk of human error if done manually. The main highlight of this software is its ability to plan and forecast resources for a project intelligently.
Some of the key highlights of Scoro are:
- Control Center: It provides an efficient control center to control and monitor the activities of devices, networks, and employees.
- Track Profitability: Scoro uses intelligent algorithms to track and forecast the profitability of projects.
- Cross Teams Collaboration: The collaboration discussion features allow cross-platform teams to communicate with each other.
- One tool for all tasks: Scoro packs various tools in single software that otherwise require separate installation.
Explore the pros and cons of the tool below:
- Quick to learn and effective to use.
- Affordable for small businesses.
- Option to convey agendas and schedules to all employees at once.
- File sharing experience could be better.
- Marketing and CRM are poor.
SolarWinds is an observability, database, and business management platform. It is used by big businesses to monitor and handle databases and access them. Moreover, it provides the feature to overlook the business’s finances and the projects’ progress.
Some of the main highlights of SolarWinds are:
- IT Security: It constantly monitors networks and databases to asses any cyber attack or malicious activity.
- Patch Manager: The patch manager feature provides patches to mitigate system vulnerability.
- Secure FIletransfer: SolarWinds allows users to transfer files securely with end-to-end encryption.
- Network Performance Monitor: It allows users to monitor the perforce of the network to asses if the network bandwidth is enough needed to be optimized.
Learn more about the good and bad about SolarWinds below:
- Ease of use even for new users.
- Provide a variety of tools to monitor, control, and forecast resources.
- Vulnerability scanning for any threats to the system.
- It is very expensive, only affordable by large businesses.
The Final Verdict
The TL;DR is that IT management tools are becoming the hot talk of the town these days. They allow companies to automate tasks, track progress, and take action based on real-time data. Having said that, this article enlists the top 6 ITSM software, with Electric.ai being one of them. This tool allows you to manage your business with the help of artificial machine learning. In this way, you get better outcomes at minimum costs.
Nonetheless, this article also covers 5 other tools that provide management services. Whether you just need to handle a small business or run a large group of employees, these top 6 IT support software are enough for your needs.